Cafeteria Pizza!

For lunch today at school they were serving something they called "Pan Pizza." This was rectangle slabs of thick dough with dried up sauce and this grayish white stuff on top that I think was supposed to be cheese.

The only other choice was tuna salad, which was so dry it had started to crack.

I chose the pizza. I guess everyone else did too, because there was a wait while the cafeteria ladies made more. But they tried to make too many at the same time and the ovens caught on fire. It wasn't that big a fire, but the cafeteria monitors made us stand outside while it was put out.

I guess it wasn't a bad idea, because it took over ten minutes to put the fire out. The amazing thing was the pizza slabs looked exactly the same as they did before they caught fire. The cheesy stuff was a little more gray and the sauce was as dry as the tuna salad, but all in all, they were intact.

This gave me a great idea. The rocket's gonna need some kind of heat shield and me and P.J. have been experimenting with what to use—now we know:

Cafeteria Pan Pizza.

I told P.J. all about it, so now whenever the cafeteria is serving Pan Pizza we'll order extra until we have enough for a shield!

Unfortunately, I don't think there is anything we can use the tuna salad for.

2 comments:

FAVREAU said...

Wow! That pizza sounds gross!

Ted said...

Yes, but it will work so well as a heat shield!

Thanks for tuning in!