Progress on the rocket a little slow.

Today didn't go as well as planned. I'm having a little trouble getting the rocket to look like my plans.


Part of the problem is that Mom won't let me use any of the power tools.

She wants to know why I have to use a saw of any kind. I asked her how she thought I was going to get all the pieces of the rocket into the shapes I needed if I couldn't use a SAW?

I think I said it a little too loud. I got a look. But she did say I could use the hand saw, so long as I was very careful and I didn't let Donald touch it. I don't know what she thinks he'd do with it. I mean, he's not the brightest kid I know, but I don't think he'd cut his arm off.
Then I told her she was the one who said I should let him help.

I had to spend the next hour in my room thinking about my tone of voice. It gave me time to plan the schedule and map out the trip.



No comments: