I've started building the rocket!

I made some really good progress on the rocket today - even though my brother, Donald, decided he needed to help. I told him to go play with the cowboy stuff I gave him, but Mom said I had to let him help.


When I tried to tell her he would just muck things up, she gave me one of her looks. This one was a combination "I'm-disappointed-in-you/Do-what-I-say-or-you-know-what" kind of look.

Mom has lots of looks and it has taken me a while to learn them all. Donald can't read them yet and you can see he gets confused.

Dad only has one look and you better do what he says when he gives it to you.

I worked on the cockpit mostly today. I want it to be as comfortable as possible - you never know how long one of these space trips will be. I need to have room for snacks and some comic books and stuff to draw with, which I forgot about in my first plan. But, I was able to fix it without changing the overall design too much.

Now, if I could just figure out what to do with Donald.

1 comment:

Ginger*:) said...

This is neat~ interesting ~ engaging and fun. I have an idea about what to do with Donald. Hee hee.....