Nabbed by the lunch lady

Okay, just for the record, in case I disappear or something, I think the head lunch lady is on to me. Remember, P.J. and me are collecting Pan Pizza, well, I think she knows we're not eating it. I don't know for sure, maybe I'm just a little paranoid, because I know she's responsible for the recipe for the pizza, but I get the feeling she's watching my every move on pizza day.




She's not onto P.J. yet, or at least he doesn't think she is. I'm playing it safe though, I just order two slices – or three, if I know she isn't looking. 

But I do have an alternate plan. Melanie Shaw actually asked me about my science project. Melanie is one of the prettiest girls I know and usually I don't know what to say to her. I mean, whenever I get close to her it feels like my mouth fills up with dry crackers and my head goes a little woozy, but this opened the door and of course I do have a lot to talk about. 

It also gave me an idea–I asked Melanie if she could help and she said yes. So now I still get my pizza heat shield and a reason to talk to Melanie!

But I'm not so sure the pizza heat shield thing is such a good idea anymore. We have a good pile of it already in my garage. It's in a cool shady spot, but I have to say, it is not smelling so great. Kind of like sour milk and dirty socks left out in the sun. 

In August.

I don't know if I could stand that smell all the
 way to Mars and back. So I'm thinking we'll have to come up with something else.

Another fact:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love this! I can't wait for lift off!

Ron