The pizza is out

Well, the pizza shield plan is definitely out.

Last Saturday was real sunny and warm. The temperature got to 70˚. Normally that's perfect, but my garage probably got up to 80˚. Although the pizza held its shape, the smell is nasty.

Mom made me throw it all away when she caught Donald munching on a piece. He must not have any sense of smell, maybe it was the ball bearing incident. The stink went from sour milk and dirty socks to a sour milk, dirty socks and messy diaper mix.





There was also a greasy spot that Mom made me scrub. It took forever to get it all up and it left a stain that will probably be there for a thousand years.

On top of that, today Melanie gave me a bag full of fresh Pan Pizza. The grease was beginning to eat through the bag, but she seemed so happy to help that I couldn't bring myself to tell her that I wasn't going to use it.



I tossed it in a dumpster on the way home.

Anyway, it's nice having her pay attention to me and it's cool that she's interested in my project. 

I wonder if she'd like to go to Mars.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi you dont know me but, i love you, ted!!! lolz
you're so cool and its so awesome that you have your own blog. my mom wont let me have one...
keep posting!!!!!!!

<3 me, .:] tha 3-eyed smiley

Ted said...

Thank you so much! I'm having a great time and it's so cool to be able to share it.

Keep checking in and making comments!

Ted