The Reb

Parent's Night is only a couple of weeks away and there is still so much to do on the rocket ship. The body is pretty much complete, but we haven't gotten anywhere on the engine. It didn't help that P.J. wasn't talking to me for a few days.

He was mad because Grandpa told him I might ask Melanie to go to Mars with me. That was supposed to be private, but I think Grandpa forgot I asked him not to tell. Although, he might have told because he was upset that I didn't ask him to go. We all can't go! I think I'll stick to the original plan of just me going.

Things got better between me and P.J. when he got back from vacation. He went to Gettysburg over Memorial Day weekend and he didn't seem as upset when he got home. He got a Confederate hat and a cap gun rifle and he seems a little preoccupied  with fighting for his state's rights. I'm not sure which state though - he's originally from New Jersey.

Anyway, he wants me to call him The Rebel or just Reb, which is fine with me so long as we can get back to building the rocket.

No comments: