The plans for my rocket ship are complete!

I spent most of last night coming up with an awesome plan for my rocket ship.


I almost forgot to do my homework. That wouldn't have been too good, because then I would have had to stay after school to do it and all I want to do is get started building my ship.

When I got home I started going through the garage looking for the stuff I'll need. 

Mom was right, Dad keeps EVERYTHING. There was a box full of string. Just short bits, nothing you could use to tie anything with. An old deer head with a plaque that says "Bagged by Woody." My Dad doesn't know anyone named Woody. And he doesn't hunt! There was a can full of nickels (I'll have to remember that next time I go to the deli), three broken chairs, a box of corks, old tires and a mannequin. And that was just in one corner!

I did find the things I'll need: wood, bicycle wheels, the steering wheel off Tin Flyer, an old grill, a plunger, this plastic bowl thingy I'll use as a dome, lots of nails and screws and all the tools I'll need for construction.

The rocket building begins!

No comments: